- Caring, Professional and Insightful – I practice acupuncture and other healing arts and treat a lot of pain syndromes. I have been referring some of my patients to Debbie for 5 years and have always seen incredible progress with the patients I have sent to Debbie.
She is professional, gets to the core, and also understands the holistic approach. She is incredibly cooperative in working as a team for the benefit of our mutual patient, which is something that not all therapists do.
I have to say that I have never been treated by Debbie, simply because I have not had the need, but I do get plenty of feedback from my many patients in the last 5 years that I have had a professional relationship with Debbie. I do not hesitate when it comes to referring someone who needs physical therapy. She cares and is an amazing educator.
- Excellent Experience – I've gone to chiropractors, massage therapists (even an acupuncturistfor a while) for at least 8 years and NEVER had relief from back pain as I got here.
I had at least 10 sessions with her. Debbie took me from my primary complaint (sore lower back) to causes and conditions, to directed exercises and stretching and core-building. She struck me as very detail-oriented, thorough, attentive, and knowledgeable in MANY related areas. From what I saw, she treats high-end athletes (such as marathoners and tri-athletes etc) as well as "average" people recovering from orthopedic injuries and surgery. In my case it went back to a skiing knee injury some 30 years ago - and my lack of STRETCHING (a good idea for most but a MUST for people who spend too much time at a desk!) - and finally core strength.
I highly recommend her!!
- Debbie cares. Debbie will take a personal interest in your injury and make it her goal to get you better and to get you active ASAP. Debbie has treated me, my wife, and our two children. We all believe that there is no better health care professional in all of South Florida than Debbie.
- The Most Knowledgeable Therapist I Know – After many years of treatment with other therapist, for a couple of car accidents, with no positive results....I was referred to Debbie Leiter. She was a G-d send. Over the years I have gone to Debbie for various problems from neck problems, lower back problems and elbow tendinitis. All of which Debbie cured in a very reasonable amount of time. Using both hands on treatment as well as training me in exercise programs, my ailments were cured. I was finally pain free after many years of tolerating my issues and pains.
I have referred many friends and family to Debbie who are equally as happy with their progress as I am. You couldn't ask for a better or more dedicated and caring physical therapist.
- If you are serious about your physical recovery come here. – Debbie has years of hands on experience and works with patients one on one. She first helped me with a lower back problem that I had suffered with for years-went to doctors, etc, with no real insight or relief for the problem. I have been to her for a variety of other injuries relating to running and poor body mechanics. Debbie is serious about getting you well, and correcting underlying causes. The focus is recovery but with exercises and routines to build strength and prevent further problems.